1. This website is owned and operated by College Hill Limited (“College Hill”). All material on the site and information provided via the site (“Content”) belongs to College Hill or its licensors. You may retrieve and display Content from the Site on a computer screen, print individual pages on paper (but not photocopy them) and store such pages in electronic form on disk (but not on any server or other storage device connected to a network) for your personal non commercial use.
Except as expressly set out above, you may not reproduce, modify or in any way commercially exploit any of the Content. In particular, but without limiting the generality of the foregoing restrictions, you may not do any of the following without prior written permission from College Hill:
- redistribute any Content
- remove any proprietary notice from any copies of the Content
- create a database either in electronic or manual form by downloading and storing all or any of the Content.
2. The information on this site is intended for use within the United Kingdom and not all products or services described here are available elsewhere.
Links to other sites from this web-site are for information purposes only and College Hill accepts no responsibility or liability for access to, or the material on, any site that is linked from or to this web-site.
3. “College Hill” and “College Group” are trademarks. You are not permitted to use it in any manner without written permission from College Hill.
4. The Content is supplied for general information and use and is not intended to address the particular requirements of any person accessing the website. In particular, the Content does not constitute any form of advice, recommendation or arrangement by College Hill with respect to any intended transaction in shares of College Hill, and in not intended to be relied upon by users in making (or refraining from making) any decisions with respect to such matters. Appropriate independent professional advice should be obtained before making any such decision.
5. College Hill does not give any warranties in respect of the website, Content or any services available through the website (“the Services”). The Services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
6. To the extent permitted by applicable law, College Hill hereby disclaims all warranties, conditions, terms, representations or duties of every nature whatsoever, including, without limitations, any implied warranties, conditions or duties of satisfactory quality, merchantability or of fitness for any particular purpose, any express or statutory warranties, and any warranties or duties regarding accuracy, timeliness, completeness or performance.
7. College Hill makes no warranty or representation that the website or the Services are free from infection by viruses or anything else that has or may contain contaminating or destructive properties.
8. Neither College Hill or any of its directors or employees shall be liable to any third party (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) breach of statutory duty or otherwise) for any loss of profits, or for any indirect or consequential loss whatsoever that may arise out of or be related to the Services or the use by any third party of this website.
9. College Hill Ltd is registered in England. Registered No 1036926, VAT No 245666930.